When you’re trying to bring a group of people together, several factors have to be taken into account.
From endless mail chains to reviewing calendars and inviting attendees, the whole process of scheduling meetings can be arduous and can disrupt your team’s productivity.
Event ticketing involves creating different types of tickets, managing sales, analyzing which kinds of tickets are selling the most, and whatnot.
With an automated event ticketing system in place, you can simply put the word out about an event and almost forget about it.
The system will handle ticketing, registrations, payments, and ultimately help you sell more tickets.
This is where meeting scheduler apps and tools come in.
Automation with a meeting scheduler does more than just streamline the appointment setting process. Such tools help smoothen out your workflow for maximum results.
Let’s take a look at some of the most widely used meeting scheduler apps.
Top 5 Best Meeting Scheduling Apps
Here’s a look at the top 5 event ticketing software that can easily fit your budget.
Powerful meeting scheduling solution, Bitpod Event allows you to set up recurring sessions based on availability.
Event organizers can set up a recurring session for a date range, for a rolling period, or until infinity and share the booking link with anyone to book an appointment.
These appointments can be chargeable as bitpod event allows event organizers to plug in their payment gateway.
Here’s a quick look at the meeting scheduling features Bitpod Event has to offer:
- Recurring Sessions for date range, rolling period or infinite date
- Set up different start time and end time for different days
- Customize landing page of your Registration site
- Setup multiple tickets
- Create Seat Map and Seat Selection
- Define slot size
- Add unavailable hours and days
- For Virtual appointments integrate with Zoom, Google Meet, Microsoft Teams
- Control minimum notice time before an appointment can be booked
- Setup multiple locations for your appointments
- Cancellation and Refunds
- Sync appointments with Google and Outlook Calendar
- Pre and Post appointment Survey
Perfect for people who receive tons of meeting requests from outside the organization, Calendly helps assign meeting time through a calendar invite preference.
- Integrates directly with Google calendar
- Customizable meeting time and durations. For instance, you may allot durations like “80 minutes review meeting” or “60 minutes check-In”.
- Lets you conduct a private event or add questions to form.
- Allows including documents or links along with the meeting invite that the attendees can refer as a prerequisite.
- Limited use for free users.
- Reminders in calendars are only available in certain plans.
Integrating both Google calendar and CRM, HubSpot takes meeting scheduling beyond emails and follow-ups.
Optimizing productivity, it induces several ways to share your meeting invites.
- Personalized invitation meeting links that you can share via email.
- Visibility of up-to-date availability
- Combined capabilities like adding contacts automatically to CRM
- With upgraded accounts, embedded meeting links function can appear on your website
- Might be expensive with up gradation. Contracts of six or 12 months are not flexible.
- Without knowledge of CSS templates, it can be a bit complex to customize.
A free application, Google Calendar offers outbound and inbound meeting scheduling.
In the outbound method the hosts indicate their availability and then use the calendar to collect the preferred times of other attendees.
In the In-bound method Google calendar gives you a personal URL link by which users can check your available time and request times to meet with you.
- Streamlined scheduling process with an easy interface and features like “Meet with” tab.
- Easy contact access with G-Suite integration.
- Integrates with other calendars and automation CRMS.
- Meetings reminder via text messages and push notification on mobile or desktop.
Microsoft Outlook Calendar
- Cannot be integrated with multiple accounts.
- Cross integration between applications like iCal or Outlook calendar is not easy.
This is MS Outlook’s calendar and scheduling component that’s fully integrated with email, contacts, and other features.
It makes managing schedules as easy as writing in a notebook. Just pick a date and time slot and start typing; it’s that simple!
- Available in an offline avatar which makes scheduling events without Internet connection possible
- Allows attaching files to events
- Provides multiple calendar views (day, work week, full week, month, and schedule)
- Too many options may make the simple of scheduling confusing
How to pick a great meeting scheduler app?
A meeting scheduler app should be easy to use and offer features that promote collaboration. Some of the features that would be great to have in such an app would be:
- Gmail plug-in
- Lets others schedule meeting with you
- Mobile friendly interface
- Ability to use within and outside of the organization
- Compatibility with front email client
- Seamless scheduling with Google calendar
- AI assistant
Why would you need an automatic meeting scheduler?
Meeting schedulers help simplify syncing up with teammates while optimizing time to focus on what’s productive. Unlike manual methods, automatic schedulers can:
Completely automate meeting management
Manually setting up meetings requires calendar comparison of the participants to schedule an optimal time.
But with automation, you can save your time dramatically. Such an app analyzes and gives you the most appropriate slot for you as well as your teammates.
Minimize the productive cost of meetings
When you have an app automatically handling scheduling and planning processes, you can actually focus on work. It will limit hurdles and improve your productivity.
Optimize your existing meeting schedule
Without letting things get out of hand, such an app lets you effectively manage your existing meetings and fit new ones in your schedule.
So all in all
With an efficient meeting scheduler app in place, you can set up appointments, manage your tasks, and collaborate with your team hassle-freely.
Not only will that check-off several to-do’s from your daily task list, it will also help you minimize the productive cost or meetings.
Come to think of it, when you have dedicated apps for this in place, why waste time and effort doing it all manually?